MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

Could not agree more Gracie - I am also MRP believer - "fully...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Could not agree more Gracie - I am also MRP believer - "fully invested" ... but if forced by the erratic behaviour of the "market forces" I will buy even more - although I enjoy my retirement so much that I would not be happy ... to join the board of MRP as a top 10 holder...
    I am happy with MRP story as well as MRP' boys no nonsense approach and the "cool" MRP long term investors!!!...
    IMO - Most of Aussie investors are either ebullient property buyers (awaiting the judgement day!) or investing in the banks and telstra shares...
    while the speculators/day traders are chasing marijuana, lithium and cobalt stocks at the moment...

Even if "all knowing experts" will direct the flock" to anything... there is 2-3 days "boom" followed by the a week long bust...
    I am as positive as ever in MRP story and it's day in the sun will come sooner or later...

I'll leave you with 3 quotes of one outstanding thinker and scientist - Sir Isaac Newton:

-If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.

-I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people.

-Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.
    / V/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.