MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

Ann: Boorara Drilling Update, page-7

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Thanks Gracie & gelxi,
    I am also a dreamer & am only investing in commodities as can understand a bit about it...
    It is v. difficult business & not supported enough in OZ! Too many variables influence the market not mentioning the management quality, etc...
    I've lost a lot of money "falling in love with stocks" like eg: GDR, HIG, etc but did not get into a/m CCU as I was fully invested in rare winners as eg IGO, NST since beginning (on top of inevitable "dogs").
    The management comprised of miners only ... is often weak on promotion & missing the business side while concentrating on digging out to early or "at any cost"...
    It is often better to leave the deposit in the ground for future T/O by professional miners...
    IMO - the MRP investors may be lucky to have solid MD J. Williams and possibly the best miner between accountants Chairman Ashok Parekh ...
    Hopefully they have to pass (Kalgoorlie) Pub Test daily ...to keep them firmly on the ground - "as good as gold" of near by Super Pit/Charlotte Hill? Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.