BPM 4.00% 12.0¢ bpm minerals limited

it concerns me what the market reacts to. Tells me speculation...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    it concerns me what the market reacts to. Tells me speculation is rife with a market that is soon to overreact. I don't know if you've ever been part of the suspended company that reopens to mass exodus destroying value.

from a fundamental point of view the argument of the market cap is low is flawed. Couple that with the companies inability to cap raise any form of significant money without having nearly over 150% of shares due to hit the market tells me that the illiquid state will cause this to be 15cents in the next 3-6 months.

I maybe taking the piss on the thread however the market is pretty stupid right now so I'd rather point out the inconsistencies of ramping behaviour and poor announcements then sit idle and watch it crumble.

I get the sense more regulation will be occuring in our market due to the amount of retail about to get burnt. Actually it's already occuring. Ramping reprimand has become a priority for companies to adhere to. However whether the asx wil actually do anything is yet to be seen but companies have been given a reminder just recently.

I believe this announcement alone constitutes violation of ramping reprimand. However there are worse out there.

If anyone wants to sell me put I'll gladly take it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.