BOQ 0.34% $5.84 bank of queensland limited.

Ann: BOQ Completes Acquisition of ME Bank, page-4

1. 5,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I don't agree they could push the price up if they just upped their pay-out ratio. They have a plan and banking is about size. I like what they have done and see the share price as an opportunity to build my stake bought more today - under $9.00 below book well that is just a nice pice of business to do.

This is a stock that services its costs and has left a little on the table to become the 5th and to create the large 5 over time. I think Virgin and its products will be more like what the younger generations want. ME and BOQ more traditional. Very happy to watch and wait. All the big 4 were down and yes BOQ slightly more than CBA. I think it is just what the market is running to - one day the revenue value credit chain that hasn't delivered a profit and the next day they flee that and buy the banks. I don't invest that way. There is a huge cost out happening for the big banks and that will free up cash to do the technology thing - They have already been spending a lot there so I think they have great opportunity to fit what the market wants. I live in a state where no BOQ retail branch operates so I have a home branch in Victoria - I have no issues I get a reasonable interest rate a very secure application that does what I need. Not flash like my ANZ one which doesn't pick up my nicknames from the internet banking site forcing me to load them again on the app. CBA is just the old fashioned bank it was and yet its getting better by closing branches. When it becomes too difficult I will close my accounts there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.84
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $3.862B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.87 $5.87 $5.82 $8.219M 1.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10613 $5.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.85 27983 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.