BOQ 0.00% $5.81 bank of queensland limited.

Ann: BOQ Successfully Completes Retail Entitlement Offer, page-183

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    @MirCat....From one cat to another my friend. You are absolutely correct. The internet is totally a risk. I have all sorts of security, plus firewalls in three languages, and am about to add another. I find the spammers are now getting to me in Tagalog, as my fluency increases. They who post on Faecesbook and other public domain sites, are either ill advised, unwary, or very careless. I have antivirus setups on my computer, but will not go online with my smartphone etc. Because they have no real antivirus software, and can be a backdoor into your computer.
    Just like freedom, the security of your computer requires eternal vigilance too.
    Paranoia is good for your computer!
    So. With this BOQ SPP. The timing was certainly against any snail-mail users who were not in a city area. I have little doubt they complied with the letter of the law, just not ethically. Luckily, I decided to take no part in the SPP, took my profit, sold out, and ran. I too have been a continual shareholder in BOQ since the early 2000s, just not continuous. Way back then, when BOQ climbed to $17.00 and then collapsed. I took my profits at about $12.00, had bought around $6.00, and left the market completely before 2007. I could see the crash coming, just not clearly, WHEN. BOQ certainly seems to have a high volatility for a bank.

Like you I am very cautious. I like to receive my notices by mail, as well as by email. Double level of security, no? But then I lodge my vote via investorvote, and print and file the acknowledgement. Best of both worlds.

May you hunt forever....Marum Katze. (Old Kzinti Blessing)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.81
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.843B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $5.86 $5.76 $18.45M 3.176M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6914 $5.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.81 55839 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.