XST 9.09% 1.2¢ xstate resources limited

hmmm. i wouldnt ever recommend taking a loan out for the stock...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    hmmm. i wouldnt ever recommend taking a loan out for the stock market. as for the sp. patients is a virture. if you are after a get rich quick scheme the stock market will unfortunately show you that this is not it. start small until you have a few years under your belt and learned the many lessons hat long term traders have learned. this is not easy and many have got the false impression it is due to covid making stocks run and people dipping into super. now the vaccine is out and the market is on the road to recovery you will be seeing more of educated investing taking place instead of punts. every stock i have seen or invested in has almost always ended in the green but this is due to entry points and exit plans. if you play with money you are willing to lose. which means you dont mind losing you will see a better return because you are in a position to make better choices and ride the lows. every stock has lows unfortunately. i have taken many loses as most traders do. i taught my mum how to trade and the same stock i chose to sell out on a couple months later it ended green. just another lesson in having patience pays off in the end. im sorry to hear you lost so much money but i wouldnt recommend you still investing in any stock until you start small or take some courses in trading. like gambling you have to manage your bankroll.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $3.858M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.232K 202.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119667 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 726367 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.