SGC 25.0% 0.5¢ sacgasco limited

Ann: Borba and Production Update, page-61

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Agree Freestar, that’s the game unfortunately and management now have to regularly report wins from Canada to build back trust and attract new buyers, also show us how to value this thing with more detail on numbers/production costs. Someone else posted that we have had years of promises re generating more production from California, I agree with this, it’s been very
    poor. They need to now show how this can be achieved and how we can actually make money in the Sacramento Basin from the wells we have. For example, total silence on the three wells they bought in the Rio Vista field, I would be pumping up the message on these and showing us where the upside is here. if they could string together a decent story on California and if the Kione flows AND they can let’s us know dollars and cents, this should generate some buying support. curious reference also to more acquisitions. A lot of work to do from this team to convince people this is a buy but also a lot of levers short term to help them achieve this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.