XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

"....the whole blue hydro announcement was a fluff announcement...

1. 2,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    "....the whole blue hydro announcement was a fluff announcement designed to cover up the fact that they were never going to hookup borba in the first place."

Looks like you're totally right on that @ExtremeLand

From the Oct 2021 update (header of this thread).....
    "California’s Hydrogen Market and Established Refuelling Network
    California is undergoing a hydrogen revolution in transportation fuel. Some 47 hydrogen filling stations are in use and a further 127 stations are in development (Refer Image 1: Map of hydrogen refuelling station locations on following page)
    ."

If you copy the link in that map, you can download last-month's update on the status of those h2 stations/servos.
    The new number of operating servos is now 56 - up from the 47 in this update.
    A further 8 are currently under construction, most of which are noted to open soon, mid-2022.

So that's 17 new hydrogen servos (incl those under construction) in the California/BORBA area since the BS update here and I'm figuring that as SGC/XST have been silent, it's a good indicator to me that they haven't even sat down with these servo operators/owners to discuss supplying them with their 'plug&play' truck delivery bs.

Add another 28 sites to that which are in the 'In Permitting' stage plus 11 being proposed....
    Anyway, I end up with a figure of less than 60 'in development' as opposed to the 127 this ann claims !

Dyor, the actual truth is all available and even though XST have the smaller cut of revenue at 33%, it'd still be a sizeable addition to the bottom line and the management here might just regain a little bit of integrity that they've shot to pieces over the past few months, imo.
    No wonder the sp can't improve if this lot can't get off their asses and push Borba forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.893M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $288 32.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 242881 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 217341 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.