ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Thanks for the regular commentary of the test cricket scores mate, but this is a discussion thread about a stock, publicly visible to the entire internet and I’m sure they’d appreciate a discussion, which this is meant for.

I see a few possibilities.

Top 20 holder such as Agentm or previous long term holders such as Good Oil either taking profits from buying low or scaring retail investors into selling and later buying in after TD announcement fulfilling the expectations of a commercially viable well which have arisen from PUBLICLY AVAILABLE information. The latter could be on purpose or accidental, as of now it is difficult to know.

Based on publicly available information, there is nothing, absolutely no reason to suggest that the well is not commercially viable. And yet top 20 shareholder(s) are selling. So in summary:

1.) They are playing mind games to convince retail investors to sell and will later buy back in once they see its commercially viable

2.) They are simply taking profits and derisking, which is strange at a time before drilling TD

3.) They know something, which doesn’t seem to be the case as all I can see is “IMHO” “IMHO” and lastly, “IMHO”
    Last edited by Smouldering: 30/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.