XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

I think i would like to add another piece of wisdom from the SGC...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    I think i would like to add another piece of wisdom from the SGC thread!

"Never sell a young cash cow that has just started producing milk for meat price!

XST is is the epitomy of young cash cow only just beginning to produce milk. Each day that passes XST only increases in value producing more and more.

The SP can only be managed the way it has been these past few months for so long.

If you topped up today at 0.005, the price may still close at 0.005 tomorrow, but the value of the company will have increased by another 1800boe same as it did today.

If you have a short term outlook, the wait may send you nuts, and its supposed to, so you sell.

Try to remember that the SP is not showing you accurately how your investment is growing. From the canadian oil alone, over the past 6 weeks the oil has generated around $4,250,000.00 USD or 5.5millon bucks aussie.

That is without the Canadian Gas taken into account nor Borbas high pressure gas soon to be connected and pumping more cash into the coffers.

They can hold it down only so long, there isa steady stream of revenue flowing into XSTs treasure chest with lots more to come.

SP was 0.005 6 weeks ago, still 0.005...XST is powering up though... too much pressure.. i cannae hold it captain, shes ready to blow!

Warp speed mr Solo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.