XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

Ann: Borba Tests 2.1m Cubic Feet per Day of Gas, page-96

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    No it doesn't. If you line up and purchase a large number of shares, lets say 5mil for 0.005 then you sell for 0.0055 thats $2500. Repeat once a week you get $130,000. Even taxed at 50% thats still $65,000 a year for doing sweet F-all.

Thats exactly whats occurring at present. Untill those free floating shares get gobbled up and held thats what will continue to happen. We need some big volume days otherwise just be content to gather more and collect your profits down the track...or join the dark side and get your pip trade on!

I will be better off grabbing 100k shares a week for 0.005 for 10 weeks, than spending $500 a week topping up whilst the shareprice gains 0.001 per week.

The share price is going to go up either way, this company is in its infancy and kicking goals. So if it stays at 0.005 for 10 weeks, i get another million shares- happy days! If the instos have had enough of gathering and let it run to 0.01 that same money will only get me 500k shares.

Makes it far easier to wait if you top up. I have all the confidence in the world XST is at the beginning of what will be a great success story so have no concerns pumping more funds into it.

If the big money thought they could push it lower and profit they would in the blink of an eye, but the fact they have tried on a few occasions and failed over the past few months shows we are at base price so they must gather here. Boring yes, but the wait will certainly be worth it!

Looking forward to being able to enjoy more good XST news with you and all holders soon!

To victory!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.