SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I did some more reading on KYCKr and Simple KYC - They are both...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    I did some more reading on KYCKr and Simple KYC - They are both only KYB providers, or a means for due diligence on incorporated entities. They cant do trusts, but can likely do associations and clubs. they cant do natural persons, or what I refer to as "KYC"

ISX is only a natural person KYC provider. UBOS and PSCs are by definition natural persons.

So, my earlier statement is incorrect. ISX and KYCKR are complimentary. Where KYCKR finishes, and identifies the UBO/PSC, ISX Paydentity console can pick up and verify the UBO/PSC.

For example, KYCKR could identify all the UBO's of a merchant for Borgun, by checking with the ASIC equivalent for each merchant as to who the UBO/PSC's are. So, lets say a merchant has 5 people identified as UBO's and PSCs, those 5 names would be passed to ISX for verification as to their identity. Seems to me ISX has solved the bigger and much harder problem of idnetifying the individual, as getting KYB (Company data) via ASIC style data base searches have been around a long time.

The new EU 4AMLD includes the word "identify and verify the individual", whereas the 3AMLD it replaced had only "identify the individual"

Maybe a tie up between KYCKR and ISX is possible

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.