BOE 5.40% $3.32 boss energy ltd

This is a slow burn investment in a slow burn industry.. There...

1. 1,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    This is a slow burn investment in a slow burn industry..

There was a bit of sulphur poured on the wick that saw the physical uranium price and uranium equities rise to quite ridiculous levels earlier this year. Lots of money was made, lots was lost.

Putting our adult hats on, investors need to ignore the day to day noise and absorb the magnitude of the demand supply deficit and the relentless Eastern development of new reactors. That is the future which will unfold over the next 2-4 years, barring any catastrophe.

My experience tells me to take advantage of the loss of confidence, the despair of those who may have paid too much and the offerings of those that cannot absorb market pain and sell even after just 4 or 5 months of downside. So I am loading up my on all my favourites, each and every week, keeping plenty of dry powder on the side and taking advantage of one or 2 holdings that have exploded in recent months, to trim some profits and bulk up on capital.

The FED has done its job pouring petrol onto the S&P500 drawing in those for whom cash burns a hole in their pocket. The industrial/ cyclical melt up was always on the cards once rates fall, but IMO this party will be hot but short lived.

Post election 2025, the the sober reality of tapped out consumers may hits markets hard, but profitable miners and their investors should fare a little better after the initial sell off.

I love holding cash right now, and holding onto it.

If I am wrong, I lose nothing being invested in both physical and equity based precious metals, clean (and dirty) energy and some deeply discounted LICs.

If I am right, it will be party time next year and I await to see the offerings Mr Market and weak hands present.

I am now very long BOE and am very glad I cannot make time go faster than it does, since my time is limited, and I enjoy the lessons that every day teaches me, because I seem to find find a way to make new mistakes of judgement. Every ego needs a belting from time to time, mine gets plenty.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.