BOE 12.9% $3.18 boss energy ltd

Ann: BOSS COMPLETES $6.8M CAPITAL RAISE, page-15

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    some things you can't write on the internet because they are based on prejudice rather than provable fact.

as an existing small shareholder I thought the 6.5cent per share was cheap!

my big question is, does boe's broker network now believe they speak for enough of boe's share register to throw real support behind the company? or are we still in the corporate engineering phase?

we should at the very least have some better short to mid-term support.

the good news is that if uranium prices head back towards historical levels then these deposit types can support large revenues and large company valuations. I am here for a big run and just cross my fingers that boe's broker network will not thwart me.

the government never seems to get into brokers or banks to reform them .... maybe Pauline type pollies are needed for real reform. I note we have gone from bank royal commission ... to a big T tribunal .... to a little t tribunal .... to another ombudsman who has already shown themselves to be toothless and useless ie their is no real desire for equity and reform of the banking sector!

disclaimer; the above post is my opinion and is posted for entertainment purposes. The above post is placed in the spirit of the forum where small shareholders get to swap their opinions, ideas and thoughts despite the fact that they could be inaccurate and wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.