BOE 2.74% $4.13 boss energy ltd

if these guys don't act NOW then they will miss the opportunity!...

1. 1,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    if these guys don't act NOW then they will miss the opportunity! (forget going on a search for other mineral deposits they need to develop their mine)

Berkley has built a mine in the current uranium price environment! The middlemas factor needs to be adopted by current management and the broker network giving them corporate advice and sitting on their register in a big way.

Any further dilution at current levels is all about shifting further ownership away from existing holders and more towards the dilutees.

Look at Berkley's recent share price run, its market capitalization and development / construction activities.

If these guys drag their feet in order to bolster certain shareholders position on the register they run the risk of being a victim of the irony of life (eg another tsunami! nuclear power plant meltdown! Chinese conflict to name a couple of risks that would decimate the greenshoots of a uranium recovery)

The management and broker network that speaks for the company needs to promote and deal this company asap! The current share price is abysmal in my opinion (too low!). If a $100,000 luxury car was sold from A to B for $1,000 (cheap) and then sold by B to C for $3,000 it is still cheap despite being sold for 3 times the amount it was sold from A to B.

Disclaimer; the above post is my opinion and is posted in the spirit of the forum where small investors get to swap their opinions, thoughts and ideas despite them probably being wrong. So do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.13
Change
0.110(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.688B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.06 $4.16 $4.06 $19.56M 4.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2704 $4.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.14 51604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.