BOE 1.26% $4.70 boss energy ltd

Small holders are frequently abused when large institutions are...

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1977

Small holders are frequently abused when large institutions are involved in capital raisings.

Irecall clearly, back in the day, Paladin, that had the full residual of my free carry invested in, seriously shafted retailinvestors in a CR.

lheld a huge amount and was hopelessly scaled back.

As l remember it,
    John B was at the helm then, and l was very grumpy. I then took money off the table instead of doubling down. Asfate would have it, he did me a monumental favour as a year or so later, PDN hit thewall. It was a bitter/sweet moment for all holders. However, it enabled me to tip a six figure sum into the recapitalised entity forpennies. The rest is history.

Ihave no thought that history will repeat itself with BOE as my SPP was almostfully filled. But then again, we all must realise in this space weare all just 1 incident away from calamity, politics and green energy will play no part.

Investing is uranium companies is akin to flying on a plane (hopefully not a Boeing 737), you should be very confident nothing will go wrong. Yet one can never be certain. I am strapped in boots and all. Without catching planes, you can't travel the world or have any idea about how we got to where we are as a species. Risk and reward go hand in hand.

Expectinga very good day in the U3O8 space today. As a holder of the Sprott Uranium Miners ETF, it was a nice ride overnight, it is a good sign for all of us.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.70
Change
-0.060(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.940B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.75 $4.84 $4.59 $48.36M 10.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 66628 $4.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.71 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.71
  Change
-0.060 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.76 $4.84 $4.60 3687833
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.