BOE 0.00% $3.63 boss energy ltd

Ann: Boss set for Final Investment Decision, page-33

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Gap has needed to be filled for quite a while.

it approaches the gap a number of times, but then turns upwards aggressively.

Volumes have progressively been going lower, with interest from traders waned.
    As a huge % of the MC has cycled through just recently, the number of willing buyers has dropped away, giving traders impetus to move on.
    They bought the rumour, and sold the news ,so to speak.
    Now it is almost a fait accompli , and the longish wait to production, where little activity may happen, to trade on.

The so MIGHT approach the spp of 2.15, especially if we see some big red candles on the XJO, perhaps even lower to the high 1.80's, low $1.90's.

I had to wait for the gap @ 2.20 to get filled and managed to get the first fill of my budgeted parcel at 2.19-2.20. Honestly, I actually thought I may have missed th boat and would have needed to go in much higher, AND it may not even retrace from that point again.

Even with t/O news I think BOE is a much preferred investment.
    Am happy to say that I have budgeted for a reasonable parcel of shares at this point and have no plans to enter into any other U play, whatsoever.

By the time they get all the BFS' , FEEDs' , financial and environmental studies are completed, then applied for export licences, BOE will be long into contracting and production. Hopefully too, accompanying, longer, mine life extensions with excellent grades.

Meanwhile add numerous cap raises and the time needed to even erect a tin shed on the tenement, and the 'new' mine will likely be years away...

So, I will just pop the Boss shares in the drawer, and revisit in a couple of years.

Meanwhile, what else is a screaming buy at present?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.63
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.480B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.67 $3.69 $3.60 $5.405M 1.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 42759 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 84455 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.