BOE 2.74% $4.13 boss energy ltd

Lets look at the detail.1. Boss will be producing uranium late...

1. 1,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Lets look at the detail.
    1. Boss will be producing uranium late February. The cash flow starts there after.
    2. All contracts for the plant installation are in place and will gradually be completed in the near future.
    3. All finance is in place for the Honeymoon, it is virtually a done deal and we will go through the motions, and hopefully start receiving a nice revenue stream.
    4. Sale contracts for the uranium is being held back to get the maximum price, Duncan said after production is underway we will be looking to lock in contracts. Smart, I think we will get the best price for our uranium when the project is de-risked further.
    5. We have 1 million pounds siting idle somewhere probably at a conversion facility, appreciating in value but not earning an income.
    6. Encore need 200,00lbs and will borrow our uranium and pay us rent at 9%...nice.
    7. Boss is embarking on expanding their resource by much more drilling, it will help us immensely if the PFN (owned by Encore) works as they say, because it is supposedly cheaper, quicker and more accurate than conventual systems. I believe we will get an Australian license for this technology out of the deal.
    8. The Alta Mesa project is on 200,000 acres in rich uranium country, Encore could prove up a lot more uranium in the future. We own 30% of this project.
    9. Better to move sooner rather than later if Uranium keeps increasing in value, 12 months from now this deal could be worth a lot more.
    10. We have a very good management team, why not put them to work and improve our assets and our company valuation, I may be wrong but I think they will get bored once Honeymoon is up and running, lets make them work for the bonuses.
    11. The early movers are going to catch the opportunities. This is when companies can lay down the foundations for great company expansion, Honeymoon is good and will pay a nice revenue stream but real wealth creation will be acquiring under valued assets in a rising market, and capturing good market share. Opening the door to the US market with 90+ reactors and a commitment to triple nuclear power by 2050 is the best place for us to be.
    I like this deal and I think we will look back in the future and gloat over it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.13
Change
0.110(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.688B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.06 $4.16 $4.06 $19.56M 4.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2704 $4.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.14 51604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.