BOT 16.9% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Botanix Announces BTX 1503 Data and Progression to Phase 3, page-153

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Hey Jimmy,

I don't think you need to be an expert in the field to interpret these results. Basically, they set up phase two in such a way to show that the DEA restrictions are misguided. By using the less onerous Australian regulation as the second part of the trial, they now have fairly substantial data to show that there is a formulation that works. Just not one that has been approved by the DEA. Genius really.

The BOD will now have an end-of-Phase 2 meeting with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to say hey, "Look what we have discovered. The DEA's restrictions with regards to a synthetic Cannabidiol may not be well founded given the trial results that have been achieved in Australia. How about you speak to the DEA, given the kids in Australia didn't get high as a result of the Cannabidiol formula, and allow the same formula that was used in Australia to be used in the Phase 3 trial? We even have a supplier that can guarantee consistency across all of our products for the next 8 years!"

If this talk is successful then who knows where the share price will be upon successful completion of stage 3 results. Probably some short term pain in the interim as traders exit, but a great result overall in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.055(16.9%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 38.0¢ 33.0¢ $7.103M 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134000 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 650314 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.