BOT 16.9% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Botanix Announces BTX 1503 Data and Progression to Phase 3, page-163

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    After the massive tree shake over at ISX and sticking through that before the suspension (yet to see what actually happens with the stock), the same pattern is very apparent here. The shorters and downrampers came out of nowhere and it was the most talked about stock on HC for weeks. The movement generated by all that was crazy, but I'm confident that the outlook is good, just hoping they start trading again.

BOT have been quietly working away on their (hopefully) future products, going through trial phases and such, not too much really happening with the SP. Then a TH and phase 3 announcement and all of a sudden it's the most talked about stock on HC. I'd expect some volatility as people try to scare holders into selling so they can get in cheap, probably not on the same level as ISX though because that was mental.

My experience there says that here we should prepare for lots of people talking BOT down, there's a reason they appear out of nowhere, and it's not to help the people who already hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.055(16.9%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 38.0¢ 33.0¢ $7.103M 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134000 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 650314 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.