BOT 16.9% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Botanix Announces BTX 1503 Data and Progression to Phase 3, page-282

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    As results were released last night and many have spent most of their waking minutes trawling through Hot Copper and getting worked up by those screaming "it's a fail, share price will crash!", I suspect this will open heavily down and have it's worst sell off this morning before recovering somewhat.

Keep in mind, the exciting thing about BTX 1503 is that it's an acne treatment with ZERO SIDE EFFECTS. I can confidently tell you that 99% of parents would go for a treatment with no side effects and similar to slightly less effective results, than one that will cause skin irritation and abnormal peeling.

We simply need more information regarding the placebo results in the US. It's quite obvious that something has occurred to achieve inconsistent results, and until we get a statement explaining potential reasons why, there is no need to get caught up in Hot Copper panic and fear. Sell off will be sh*t this morning, it'll recover.

Remember, this trial wasn't a fail, it's progressing to Phase 3, with Phase 2 FDA meetings happening soon. We have passed the two hardest phases, no point jumping off on the final stretch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.055(16.9%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 38.0¢ 33.0¢ $7.103M 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134000 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 650314 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.