BOT 7.46% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Again my mind wanders, not only to the confidence this...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Again my mind wanders, not only to the confidence this apparently telegraphs regarding up coming trial results, but this seems like a great adjunct to the announcement re the antimicrobial product development and 'analog' program recently announced...............

"Purisys ingredients are developed using state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies for a broad range of cannabinoids on both small and large scales to create a reliable supply chain to support pharmaceutical and consumer product development and launch".............

"A broad range of cannabinoids"................maybe they're about to really start 'testing the boundaries' in terms of development of new antibiotics IP and so on via analogs.....?

''........will accelerate its medicinal chemistry program targeting the creation of new synthetic and patentable analogs of cannabidiol, and continue to investigate the antimicrobial activity of cannabidiol".

This on Purisys:

"The company currently produces all major cannabinoids relevant to pharmaceutical and consumer products (>45)"...................

"..............solutions provider to pharmaceutical and consumer products companies looking to use cannabidiol (CBD) and other cannabinoid-based ingredients in their products. These solutions will include development of cannabinoid and related chemistries, small-scale and large-scale manufacturing, and applications and formulation support.............."

I would like to think that the various analogs they plan on testing will be sourced from these guys...............Very interesting stuff and it seems things are really coming together at a rapid rate.

Last edited by DeltaVee: 21/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.025(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $567.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.3¢ $14.94M 42.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 112268 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 276101 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.