BOT 6.15% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I/WE ALL FEEL YOUR PAIN... exact same situation i think most LTH...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I/WE ALL FEEL YOUR PAIN... exact same situation i think most LTH are in atm.. was supposed to be a very merry xmas with lots of toys for the boys and girls.. but alas the only red in this xmas is my BOT Portfolio..with newspaper covered cereal boxes under the xmas tree tongue.png

"instead something gets screwed, market is too thick to work it out".. summed up to the T... the fools were guided quiet cleverly i must say by the down rampers and they achieved what they wanted in getting the fools to stamped out the gate without sitting back and absorbing the whole picture...

I have always liked to play devil's advocate on many an instance and the odd conspiracy theory has popped up in the BOT chats in the last few weeks.. so here is my little devils thought: " What if V and the rest of the gang including the backer of the large cash injection pre PH2 results sat back and went hang on boys, we have gone from a single cent's share to a double cents company over the past few months and now that we are proving our products are working we will be worth billions within the next year or two because we are no longer a goldfish in the pond but the killer whale now.. SO how do we get our hands on cheap shares one last time before we can no longer contain the killer whale transformation?? We know PH2 is a major success but somehow we need to tranquillise the goldfish for a few months, I know - lets release an ANN with a glitch and scare the fools into panic, this way we accumulate and when she blows we are rich i tell you- rich!!" ..... So what about the 6 month bonuses etc you ask.. well that would of been covered in a conversation by the mere fact of well you can have a million $'s in 6 months or 100 million dollars in 9 months.. so here we sit ATM LT holders with a game been played.. a few million shares trading hands on a daily basis ( why? because somebody is buying them for a reason!!) until the next big ANN and Vinnywinny and the boyz retire and ride off into the sunset billionaires never to worry about work again!!!.. lets hope our patience pays off, bring on the re-rate ASAP.. show us the money...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.020(6.15%)
Mkt cap ! $624.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.5¢ $2.676M 7.955M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19000 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 48210 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.