BOT 0.00% 32.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Not sure why you feel the need to respond to people in such a...

1. 7,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Not sure why you feel the need to respond to people in such a condescending way, but anyway you do you.

All I have to say is that you get what you give.

The "people" or the pumpers shouldn't have picked the fight with me when i was merely commenting on the charts when it went bearish . The same "people" weren't bothered when i was commenting on the bullish chart. So yea , you get what you give or what goes around comes around.

On the questions / comments

Why do you instead think we'll keep going backwards until the next FDA decision?

Why the comparison with LDX?

This is no LDX etc etc

I have heard this excuse from emotional bulls about different stocks in different stock forum on HC.

they all behave more or less the same after a bad news (even if it is 99.9% approved, but still a rejection). Just like what happened with LDX , BOT has been punished after the FDA rejection. It was starting to get punished 3 days before the decision (remember I called the chart UGLY before the ann and I got abused by the BOT pumpers?) and that is what makes me think that BOT has been a leaky ship here as it was in the past, but that is just my opinion adding 2+2

6-9 months is a long time and FDA decision was the biggest announcement in the history of BOT to date.

no other announcement in the 6-9 months is going to be as big as the FDA decision so I dont expect price to go back up before the end of the year.

Also the Macro environment is going to be another killer for a spec stock like BOT

AIMHO

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $592.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $1.302M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 713153 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 215665 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.