BOT 9.68% 34.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I have both (and only) Zeeshan and Justme53 on IGNORE, so I...

1. 1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    I have both (and only) Zeeshan and Justme53 on IGNORE, so I can't see which one you're responding too, but I might chime in to your comment and say I agree with you 100%. BOT is now FUNDAMENTALLY a better proposition than it was when previously running up to the last expected approval date. The science is now accepted by the FDA, whereas last time when it climbed from 5 to 21c (in the 7 months prior to the Sep decision), there was still room for doubt. Now that doubt has been completely removed by the CR Letter. If anything, the potential to exceed 21c prior to the approval is quite possible because we will begin climbing from a higher base this time (12-13c instead of 5c). The FUNDAMENTALS of this product going to sales once approval is granted (presently just held up for some labelling changes) remain unchanged. Just as the SP soared more than 300% leading up to anticipated approval in September, it would be ludicrous to suggest BOT won't move forward until 'after' approval this time around. Just nonsense. If it was worth 21c before last anticipated approval you can guarantee we'll be up in that territory again prior to approval before July 2024. For me, the only question is when will that climb toward approval begin again - I'm suspecting in the new year but maybe with some clarity around the FDA meeting in a week or so, followed by further good results of Japan's SB sales, it may start earlier. But my eye is on the long term price, so I'm pretty chillaxed about where it sits now and even anytime prior to approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.030(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $615.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 34.3¢ 30.8¢ $3.843M 11.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 106766 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 353068 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.