BOT 1.47% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Botanix Partners with Telehealth Provider UpScriptHealth, page-60

1. 1,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    1. The trash talk I saw about 'pumpers' (when I unignored Z temporarily a few days ago, as previously mentioned) is more on them than the people making logical statements about BOT. It's not pumping to highlight the pros of this stock and it's not pumping to make points about the benefit of holding, or buying, or other facts about the company. It's a non-issue though when you put them on IGNORE! Like I said before, I think it comes down to their desperation for attention and neediness. Their issue, not mine.
    2. Traders look to make money more in the short term, whilst obviously LTH look to the horizon. I'm certain that in the not too distant future (1-2 years) BOT will hit $1. Could I make more money if I bit traded along the way - maybe. But like I said, it's just too much effort for me trying to jump out, jump in, ride it a bit, jump out again, etc. There was another poster here a whiles back flogging how the bought on the dump and sold on the pump. Last I saw, they sold on the 'pump' of 8c - I guess they never did get the chance to buy back in under that point. Too much work for me, but good luck to 'em.
    3. I definitely see long term potential for BOT. For certain it won't be, and hasn't be, a steady climb from 5c to $1, but I am certain it will get there eventually. That's my opinion backed up by my money. Could I be wrong - maybe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $624.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.534M 4.518M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 82410 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 91007 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.