BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Best decision I ever made was to sold my long term holding in...

1. 7,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Best decision I ever made was to sold my long term holding in BOT that I originally purchased at around 6 cents , It took me a while and I saw my gains eroded away twice but I learnt my lesson and made some money too.

If you has asked the pumpers at that time of success of BTX 1801 trial on this forum, they would have given you the same pump what they are doing now. Fundamentally the stock is in much better position than it was ever before . This was 3 years ago when the price hit 17.5 cents.

It is the same pump what GoS is continuously pushing. a bit of a dejavu actually.

Then we all know what happened to the share price after the success of BTX 1801 trial, the stock started its long journey all the way down (just like it is doing now after the FDA rejection) to 5 cents over the period of 2 years. My profits went down from up by 300% to negative!!!.

The stock then started making its way up again on anticipation of FDA approval for SOFDRA , I kept my long term hold and also kept on trading BOT and finally I saw my long term holding go pass 17.5 cents twice in 4 years.

Price went up to 21.5 cents, i did not sell. (stupid me!)

It dropped to 18 cents the chart turn bearish and I still did not sell my long term holding ( even more stupid!), but I did sell me trading parcel though.

FDA rejection happened and boom it went down to 11.5 cents. There i learnt my lesson that these speculative stocks are only good for trade and not really for the long term hold. Unfortunately it took me 4 years to learn that lesson with the time and money wasted through opportunity cost.

Sold all my holdings at 15 cents on the dead cat bounce and I am glad I can pick this up again (if i want to) with more shares with the same dollar value now and more in few months time.

DYOR

Last edited by Zeeshan: 25/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.