ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6238
    Lets hope to see a steady recovery through out the week, plenty of action last week in the Biotech Sector, some serious winners in PIQ... BOT still down 50% from June so 5 months now since our insto has been jammed in BOT,,, from their strike price of 11c........ be nice to get back over 11c so they can start rinsing through their 139,000,000 shares ,, once that hurdle is out of the way we may get some quick spikes.....
    I have noticed the run away of the Biotechs with earnings ,,even small earnings at present,, BOT Management must be looking for a commercial deal to bring in some income,,, cause I cant see our insto running to assist again ,, in fact Story Time is almost over for BOT ,, Business Time is fast approaching.... You only get to reach for the CR button so many times then you get the label that Jalaludin put on BOT "Serial Credit Raisers"
    Share Register is starting to become swollen with the constant addition and dilution has flattened interest in the company.... Be great to see 10c before Christmas...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.