BOT 2.63% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Botanix Roadshow Presentation, page-12

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Agree. They have the runway from a balance sheet perspective. So if they can do what they say on the tin, this has every potential to be a huge success and beat all expectations.

It might be concerning how many pivots have been made and how many stumbles have occurred, but that’s business and this is still early stage and in many respects still experimental. That’s the risk appetite one must have.

The fact it is trading at this mkt cap is nonsense given the optionality to succeed. But it had its day in the sun and didn’t deliver, investors got torched and the clock has been restarted.

Beauty is, BOT has cash to persevere and the difference between 5c and 30c at the end of the day is meaningless if they achieve what must be achieved for this not to go to zero.

It’s binary and in my opinion, the timing of BOT either being a zero or a hero is the greatest uncertainty.

I’m hanging in there. But if cash levels drop without anything to show for it…. I might reconsider that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $669.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $3.051M 8.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 465836 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 301865 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.