SI6 0.00% 0.1¢ si6 metals limited

@Cozentino there's a lot of reasons to be on here. I don't like...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    @Cozentino there's a lot of reasons to be on here. I don't like it when people are deceived for the benefit of money. It's cruel.
    @docmin24 its not an investment because I have said they have nothing. It's a trade or trades. Read on and hopefully you will get it.
    @Mattminton79 Lets forget Polarity B. Its nowhere to be found now. Likely to have liquidated all its SI6 holdings. It has also recently changed its name to Dimensional Holdings Ltd and also changed its registered office to Pat Volpe's address. Surprise surprise.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2736/2736582-f098ec009a479aec5137814252bed8ae.jpg

Just look through change in substantial holdings for the last 13 years.
    Its not liquidating. It was just taking up placements and then selling, taking up options then selling. Never at a loss!!! Ever. - and it continued year after year.
    Look at the last change in substantial holder statement on 10 Dec. What do you see?
    Except for August where he probably needed some cash he buys low, sells high? Doesn't look good to me and please don't say he's just a smart trader.
    I also suspect that he is very much involved in this company today (as stated by another member here) as he was previously but this time is free to trade in his own name and entities as is no longer a director, chairman or advisor (on paper anyway).
    Whilst Chairman/director he never sold a single share but Polarity B was always buying and selling and making $100's of thousands on trades. Was a substantial holder for over a decade.
    Trust me guys, do not hold this thinking long term this will be a multi bagger. Trade it like the big fella and you can't go wrong.
    You may not get the best selling price but you can make money if you are not greedy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.