EEL 0.00% 0.3¢ enrg elements ltd

A few I think have expected to see a copper core from the first...

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    A few I think have expected to see a copper core from the first drill. The drill method employed does not to my knowledge allow for this, instead you get rock chips to surface which can then be tested for mineralisation. What we knwo so far is that they have hit the target D'Kar formation from 50m which across the belt has been well proven to host the copper and silver. We don't yet know the grades encountered and likely won't for a few weeks. The target formation is below thick transported cover therefore surface grades (weathered traces) are simply a marker for what may lay beneath. In this respect KMT have so far proven that the markers are correct as the surface trace has directed them to the D'Kar. Next step is to see if the copper grades in this part of the formation warrant further drilling. While I'll be very happy if they hit anything half decent with the maiden drill it's not a given, in fact odds are likely against them.

What the CR flippers and perhaps others may be missing here is that the we probably, between the Namibian and Botswana tenements have over 20 targets to test. As with MOD a discovery across even 1% of the commanding acreage position is cause for re-rate. The highest probability in my eyes for a major discovery is in the newly acquired tenements where copper grades have been proven and silver credits are several times higher than the Botswana parallels.

In short I believe the patient will be rewarded in time, not necessarily on the first drill however very happy to be surprised here

Reverse Circulation drilling, or RC drilling, is a method of drilling which uses dual wall drill rods that consist of an outer drill rod with an inner tube. These hollow inner tubes allow the drill cuttings to be transported back to the surface in a continuous, steady flow

Percussion rotary air blast drilling (RAB) RAB drilling is used most frequently in the mineral exploration industry. (This tool is also known as a Down-the-hole drill.) The drill uses a pneumatic reciprocating piston-driven "hammer" to energetically drive a heavydrill bit into the rock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.029M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 9771775 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9241011 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.