EEL 0.00% 0.3¢ enrg elements ltd

Not really sure what to make of the ann, good to see progress...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    Not really sure what to make of the ann, good to see progress and it does sound positive, but it wasn't overly enthusiastic. I did like -
    'The KM3 Prospect drill program has successfully confirmed the presence of near surface D’Kar Formation, alteration and sulphide pathfinder minerals, as observed in known copper-silver projects on the Kalahari Copper Belt'.
    So they clearly think they have hit something with a decent prospect.

EV at 2.4c is under $9m (excluding the oppies at 6c which aren't overly dilutionary anyway).

Obviously specs haven't been hot and metals have been smashed of late.

Plenty of targets and MOD next door is an easy reference point if some very nice hits that appear to lead into us are proved, copper likely to be hot over coming years with minimal supply coming online and increased demand already projected. I think there is a very decent chance of something significant being proved here with time.

Only $20k to bring this back to 3c at the moment, a few of my holdings have been hit hard and currently at lows with minimal liquidity, could be a nice turnaround here on news and general sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.519K 1.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 23683839 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 660333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.