SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Hope is not a method. But the SPQ team has been methodical and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2679
    Hope is not a method. But the SPQ team has been methodical and it starts with doing the proper soil sampling and gridwork to maximise drilling prospects. They have done what they have stated they would do to unlock the porphyries. So I have to disagree with you Blue, and geologists, as Mode said, have more expertise. I don't think conspiracy theories apply given the background work they have reported on. For sure, substantive statements have to be verified by the lab results and for those we just have to wait for them to be published unless we see the visuals. I have always been impressed with the ground they have been accumulating under the radar too, and for me it is a big part of management's role to secure a resource and that is what attracted me to re-enter this stock awhile back.

We can't dismiss management's efforts because the lab was the spanner, a war in the Ukraine, flooding, market crash, Covid or anything else for that matter. They have been working. I was impressed with the report and feel that communication quality has improved and expect as the drill program gets underway to open the porphyries we will see further improvement. This team has been very modest in not wasting funds on hair-brain activities. Its here for the long haul as am I. The Bottletree area is just but one space in vast tenements and commodity spread. Try and get new ground when the commodity space is about to hot up with critical minerals being tagged by the West. So many would be envious of the ground SPQ holds and a drill program waiting for the ground to dry. The contractors are already engaged. All good as far as I am concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.