FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Bougouni Lithium Project Update-BGS.AX, page-117

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Attention everyone, Attention.. Oh wait BGS has got all the attention due to this exceptionally good announcement, I could sit here all night writing up a big post about why BGS is going to be one of the biggest players in the lithium mining sector, but everything that needs to be said will come in the maiden JORC and then with the next stages of drilling.
    Anyway I'd like to give everyone a massive pat on the back for all coming together today on this wondeful announcement, we got behind our company and not only put the announcement in the top rated posts, but we made it the most rated post of the day! This gives us awesome coverage, and create a lot of volume today, but I'd imagine tomorrow will be our day, a lot more people will have seen the announcement and the roadshow is underway, once we go green again there is no stopping us from pushing past 50 cents again and staying there
    Everyone better hold their pants tight because we are about to take off, real fast!
    All IMHO, tired banter again but so proud of all the strong hands staying positive with the company through a small retrace, lets ride this all the way to production baby!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.