FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Amazing stuff. These billion dollar companies would wipe their...

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3383
    Amazing stuff. These billion dollar companies would wipe their a** with a couple hundred mil, funding from them should be no problem.

According to the grade/tonnage curve I posted recently, it looks like the "conceptual reserve" will grade ~1.7% from the existing model, with the current campaign set to increase the grade even higher.

From my calcs, if the head grade is 1.6%, annual concentrate production would be > 450,000 tonnes through a 2Mtpa concentrator. Note that in the first couple of years, the head grade will likely be higher due to the exceptionally high grade (>2%) components at surface which could result in > 550,000 tonnes of product per year initially.

For this reason, I am hoping that management are negotiating for binding off-take agreements solidified with cash prepayments. Hypothetically, if BGS was to produce 450kt of concentrate for their first year, and sold all of it with a 50% pre-payment, or could only sell half (unlikely as the most recent MOU demanded 200kt) with a 100% pre-payment, we would be looking at $202.5M USD in funding. That would more than cover all CAPEX, OPEX, and best of all, no dilution.

Management are killing it at the moment, just need to bring in some fresh experienced mining blood to get this cash-cow developed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.