CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. tui
    6,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1508
    re: Ann: Bow commences construction of Blackw... Yes,it was just the best conference I have been to. Left me exilerated. Sometimes the media lead you down the wrong track. It was good to be here and get the good oil. There is a huge gas shortage coming up. China are fed up with their dirty skies and are building LNG terminals accordingly. A fantastic video was presented by Sino Gas which highlighted the problems in China and showed a network of CNG stations...awaiting Western Gas.

Ron's preso was a classic. The big boys have been talking to him but he isn't budging until the time is right.( He let slip that the companys on slide 14 of his preso had made approaches ). They are big....and they need gas.

There is plenty more to prove up so that that the company can progress in it's own right. If he is going to sell he wants the big boys to know what's on offer. He is aiming for 13TCF plus. Just been to Canada to get some more rigs.

He doesn't muck around. The weather and a few other things have delayed the 2P a tad but tis no problem. Lots coming up too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.