SVL 0.00% 16.5¢ silver mines limited

That`s exactly what these reprobates want you to do! ( That is...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    That`s exactly what these reprobates want you to do! ( That is sell your shares in SVL and create all this fearmongering for shareholders and Company personnel.) They are simply hell bent on destruction. What you do is entirely your business, but I`m not getting sucked in to Greenie threats. Like someone else mentioned on this forum that regarding judicial costs associated with challenging the approval decision that`s just come through, would be astronomical. Sue Higginson can talk all she wants. At the end of the day, ask her where the money is coming from, for her and her cronies to orchestrate any challenge. In the meantime Scott Greenwood has just announced that fourteen hundred construction firms have gone under in Australia in recent times. The State NSW Labor Govt. know there`s a housing crises with many trades people out of work. The approvals going forward will be a huge boost for employment and finances for the newly elected NSW Govt. So ultimately it`s your decision Clive5 as to whether you want to hold or sell your shares in this upcoming prosperous company. But if you do sell your shares in SVL and they go parabolic in price, which they will. Please don`t come back on this forum. like some have in the past, declaring how regretful you were for selling your SVL share so cheaply.
    And lastly I encourage you to heed the warning! Go Woke, go broke! All the very best to you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.3¢ $152.9K 927.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 242287 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 318163 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.3¢ 709379
Last updated 11.05am 03/05/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.