SVL 0.00% 16.5¢ silver mines limited

Hi “Joedawuildara”, Your question (what about the local...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    Hi “Joedawuildara”,

Your question (what about the local resistance and the water issues?) suggests you are a late starter at SVL with scant background knowledge on the company’s track record to date.

I also note that you are my 300th follower on HC (thanks) and also interested in a company I am invested in (IVR), so rest assured I will not be lambasting you for being somewhat green in HC experience and knowledge. (lol)

My initial substantial investment in SVL, was based on my fundamental research into the company supported in my belief at the time of the inve$tment and commercial importance of silver in the future…………………. not to mention its increasing scarcity.

I’m not going into any detail here…… my job done. You are best to do your own research to arrive at your own conclusions. There is a wealth of knowledge here on HC where you will find ALL relevant company & ASX reports and much more.

Issues like ‘local resistance’ and water (access / use) have more than adequately been resolved in my mind, supported by information gleaned mainly from HC.

Suffice to say, I am an SVL investor, not a day trader. My slant on the company may vary from others here, though I suspect we are all on the same page in general. From my perspective, SVL presents as outstanding exposure to silver with a potential (expected)rise in share price over time to make all investors more than happy.

I wish you success and prosperity as fruits of your due diligence into this stock and others. All the best to you, Joe.
    SVL silver price.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $450.3K 2.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1000751 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 2393 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.3¢ 1378329
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.