SVL 1.10% 9.2¢ silver mines limited

Ann: Bowdens Silver Project Appeal Proceedings Outcome, page-61

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I own 950,000 shares in SVL. I hold great faith in the mine. I do not hold the company to account, I am a long term investor.
    I have lost potentially 60% in my investment tonight as per a share rout. I cont8nue for the moment to hold for further developments. I wish to say two things.
    1. activists do not hold skin in the game or vision to achieve great things including jobs, environment, culture and benefits that successful mining gives to communities if allowed to go ahead.
    2. I as many investors are sick and tired of risking our valuable cash into developing projects in Australia easily thwarted by those who have no skin in the game or sense of future benefits with care and restoration of the environment that mining can bring.
    i give my warning that capital is portable, and if my capital is not welcome in Australia, I will sell down and invest into Africa and build community there where it up is welcomed and appreciated.
    the Land Council and Bingham may win, but it destroys communities, progress and development and sends a message that Australia is not a place to invest. I hope Silver Mines can work through this, because if not we all lose as a Nation and an Investor.
    EuAn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $138.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $554.2K 6.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 191154 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.