SVL 1.11% 9.1¢ silver mines limited

I do not think success or failure should move the dial one way...

1. 1,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I do not think success or failure should move the dial one way or another, because it is a narrow issue. A loss involves reconsideration with a narrow addition - the power transmission - and a win still does not prevent the need for consideration of that in a separate application. But then one can never truley predict market reponse.

The shares are caught in global sentiment, of shares and of silver. This means fundamentals - which are stunning IMO - are simply being overlooked in part. I confess to having bought a few more over recent weeks at these low prices.

Frankly at these prices the potential for a multibagger share price and for SVL to make profits is extraordinary. This is no doubt why Rick Rule invested. That should have moved the dial and got us well into the 20's, but global sentimement weighed. Sentimenent is returning, with last Monday's global fall looking less like the start of a bear market and more a knee jerk sell-off. As Buffett said the market is a mechanism for moving wealth from the impatient to the patient.

GLTAH.
    Last edited by james99: 14/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $137.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.9¢ $394.7K 4.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 90000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 107266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.