AJL 12.5% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Ann: Bowland Hydraulic Stimulation Commences, page-11

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Refracktion, I'm not stressed one iota, but thanks for your concern, in fact I'm absolutely rapt with the outcome of recent proceedings.....no doubt you are as well, right?

It won't be long now and fracking results will be out....oh, you did know fracking has been approved right?....in spite of the doomsday predictions you and your fellow protesters claimed was going to happen the moment fracking took place....you were supremely confident nothing would be allowed to happen, maybe you could enlighten us as to what your next predictions will be?

It's fair too say the only people trying to make a mountain out of molehill regarding incorrect price sensitive announcements are you, and the doyen of independent reporting......drill or drop, certainly the asx or any other regulatory governing body aren't the slightest bit concerned.......no please explains this end, but maybe you know something we don't ☺

Isn't it about time you and Tina put yourself at the front of any future protests, you know, wear your heart on your sleeve, or will you continue to keep loading the gun and let the other nimrods fire the bullets and suffer the consequences?

I'll keep an eye for you John and be assured the moment I see any please explains to ajl, I'll let you know

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $12.33K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2645110 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 272056 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.