CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

While I feel your sentiments to a degree, I wouldn't be quite so...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    While I feel your sentiments to a degree, I wouldn't be quite so set in that mentality Stewballs.

While you're very right to point out that we've taken a bit of a licking recently by shorters who are trying to hold our price down compared to where we were a few months ago, the bigger picture is finally starting to come together. After all the years of waiting to get to this point, we shouldn't take our eyes off the ball when we are a month or two away from finally making those big paydays with zero debt against the company's name.

BP33's recent announcement of doubling its resource is a substantial leap and I maintain that a 20 year LOM can and likely will be achieved this year. The concentrator is also online now so it's not gonna be long before we are sending our first SC6 shipment to China.

If I had more money to spare right now, I would actually be scooping up the shares just like the likes of State Street and other parasites are quietly doing because when that tide turns soon, accumulation at times like this (when the share price is artificially suppressed and people are hesitant to enter the market) is really gonna matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.