MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Sorry that was for MEC board to stay out of Advent dealingsCan...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Sorry that was for MEC board to stay out of Advent dealings

Can you answer me this please ? Why are a few here so opposed to Advent drilling and casting as much doubt as possible. I look at MMR and I see a stock with only 1 asset, around $300K cash left at end of upcoming quarter and suspended from trading. If Advent disappeared what is MMR going to do? Raise capital at shell value and hope it doesn't lose its PDF status?

The sooner they get NOPTA approval the sooner all the investee companies start to move. MEC will hold off on doing the distribution for as long as possible to get some value if they are smart.

Aren't MEC also owed around $3M a month out from drill in stock? They can't possibly distribute that before they get it, so there would be further value down the track. Actually equivalent to current market cap to be given out again. MEC could negotiate a reduced cash settlement instead of a couple $Min im sure.

So those trying to make you believe drilling Advent is not good for MEC are hoodwinking you. All MEC shareholders would get stock in it anyway if they distributed. If the shareholding is worth $100M, for each MEC share you get 14c of value in Advent. Whose complaining?

When will MEC relist and trade so I and others can speculate in the market?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.