MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

That is only your opinion though sinicUnfortunately I lose the...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    That is only your opinion though sinic

Unfortunately I lose the file I had been collating but I will give it another go this week. I was putting together a list of all major oil and gas wells that have been drilled just on 2D seismic. Anything costing over $10Min total well costs. There are more you can poke a stick at. It happens quite often. I've seen wildcat wells drilled that cost $100miln only on 2d seismic. They do it everyday off many gulfs.

Put it this way you can't lose. You and your friends here don't like PEP11 and think it will never get funding. If they find someone foolish enough to put up the $20minl without it then why should you care? There is even a very small chance Advent may IPO or list prior to drilling who knows. Your downside is your Advent is worth nothing. Your upside is potentially huge. You should be championing them even progressing it to a drill.

Maybe some of you aren't as excited as you think the Advent shares will be distributed before and you not able to sell them. I think if they somehow struck gas there might be demand for your stock.

MMR shareholders are far better off seeing Advent drilled my bros.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.