MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Hellooooo Chuuuurrrrbro i was wondering if you were still alive...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hellooooo Chuuuurrrrbro i was wondering if you were still alive but you obviously are as you are still posting. I would think you would have already done your DD on a company before agreeing to buy 80K worth of stock.
    Let me summarise for you:
    People at MMR don't believe that Advent will ever get the funding to drill PEP11 but will be glad if it happens.
    MMR are waiting on Advent to deliver the information for the in-specie distribution and as they have asked them like 4 times with no response it is never going to happen either.....because MMR knows it will take about 80-100k to get that information ready for the ASX and MMR shareholders and they are not spending that money on some in-specie distribution, it is a stalling tactic.
    MMR needs to diversify because, as you have correctly pointed out, MMR only have one investment thanks to McBreezy and crew....plus they are not going to pin their hopes on a well that has a very small % chance of actually hitting anything.
    If PEP11 ever did get drilled you would want to hold MMR and not the other entities because it has the greatest exposure to the upside and it has the tax advantages as well.
    I am giving you a chance to get a very good stake in the best possible company for PEP11, if you truly believe it is going to happen and you are the real deal.......because if it does come off, and MMR goes to 50c and beyond, you will kick yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.