BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Mschubach As a result on 15 October 2021 your company was able...

1. 12,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Mschubach As a result on 15 October 2021 your company was able to announce that it had farmed into the Cerberus Oil
    Exploration Project located in the core oil production areas of the offshore Carnarvon Basin, Western Australia.
    Your company successfully completed a small capital raising of $2.74 million and is commencing steps to
    prepare for drilling three (3) oil exploration wells within the Cerberus Project Area. The shallow water projects
    will enable us use of jack up rigs and have access to support infrastructure.

why are they drilling in the ocean when they have been promising for over 5 years that they are going to drill on their 100% holding in (pl2 block )
    ??????????? you need to read how much money they are going to throw for the ocean drilling .over 7 million
    if i want ocean drilling i would just buy canarvon petroleum. they own alot more and they are cashed up with 2 wells drilling this year .
    also kelso doesnt drill wells he wants everyone else to drill ..anyway thats my response .i dont hold any shares .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.8K 700K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 549475 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6805399 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.