MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Ann: BR Media - Drilling Results Show High Grade Mineralisation, page-8

1. 10,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069

I use the phrase 'time will tell' when I have a strong conviction about a situation but am acknowledging it needs the passage of time to verify reality.

I'm a buyer not a seller. Besides which I suspect u know I'm transparent in who I invest in and what I say on public forums.  

I have actually topped up again this week and will continue to as the weeks roll on.

I have almost as many of these as I did of AVB and my long term target is to accumulate 1% of the company. I believe I will be paying substantially more for the last few million shares but I am fine with that. The current price is totally out of touch with most valuations. Most covering brokers have a valuation significantly above these levels. One I receive research from has them at 40c based on current resource and they have only just started drilling and running EM. My valuation is significantly higher again based on what I believe they will uncover over the next 12 months.

I'm also planning a trip to Myanmar in the not to distant future.

Your video link, and many like it, highlight one of the hidden positives about this investment.  The country risk is dramatically less than most people will realise. The Myanmar government and the Chinese via Perilya are heavily invested in the ultimate success of the Bawdwin project. They will have a great impact on its success. Issues like the Rohingyar crisis are not only bad for people impacted but are also bad for the 'optics'. However, that creates an opportunity. Buy when the others are scared

The resource and the management team are both tier one. I doubt any intelligent research would challenge that assertion. Bawdwin is in the 'New Silk Road corridor'. Smelters in that neighbouring south west corner of China are running out of local ores. Put the pieces together. 

If I am right and that quality of management and a tier one asset is supported by in-country relationships then you will see a major opportunity created over the next 12 months. I have booked flights for the AGM on Wednesday and will also be attending another AGM in Perth Friday.

PS Are you aware that Perilya signed a 2 year stand still agreement?  Join the dots. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.