NYR 26.4% 11.0¢ nyrada inc.

If I recall from an announcement a while back they mentioned...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    If I recall from an announcement a while back they mentioned about possibly being able to source R&D funding from USA sources. Of course this all depends on the success of the current preliminary work underway now. It is known that whilst the Walter Reed will engage in joint research work and clinical trials ( but is not itself a funder), its "parent" the US Department of Defense does provide grants. Traumatic Brain Injury is high on the agenda on the medical side of things for the DoD. So thats a possible source of funds. If WR give the prelim work a thumbs up, you can just bet that big pharma would also take an interest. What does it matter if we have to give some jv equity away to get funding ( as opposed to a capital lraise on the ASX which will dilute us considerably and introduce pip flippers). I would rather we jv or better still secure a funding grant. A CR should be the last resort. In any case, the Phase1/2 work does not involve a prolonged study. The whole methology behind NYR's drug is to secure an immediate benefit within 2-10 days since this is the timeframe when the secondary brain damage occurs. If no positive outcome is seen in that timeframe then the drug has no use. So these Phase 1/2 trials are not going to drag on for years like so many clinical trials involving new drugs at a huge cost. Can't therefore see how our Phase 1/2 is going to be overly costly in the scheme of things

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.