NYR 0.00% 6.2¢ nyrada inc.

Ann: Brain Injury Program Preclinical Development Update, page-10

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Your posts sum up BIOTECH in a nutshell, and make me think you don't get it (the risks and reward, and ongoing frustrations that are inherent in this space). Maybe you do get it but are just an annoyed holder venting your frustration. Safe to say we all share that sentiment... I would suspect that never has there been a Biotech's that has delivered on all deadlines and timelines etc or had issues with formulation at least somewhere along their path to clinical trials. For NYR the timing is not great (read very disappointing) but, you would rather this come up now than at the end of the P1 trials. I recall they did a review of the lead formulation 01 some time ago and they picked 02 for its expected potency. I thought they did up a atable showing the variants and different criteria, but i cant find it,.. maybe that was for cholesterol.. Anyway, here we are. at formulation 03... ... Re cash runway... I personally cant wait for the CR, I suspect it will be an inflection point in the SP, and hopefully at a hefty enough discount that I can double my holding and halve my cost price (thats if it comes pre any good results which is becoming more likely as delays persist)... Cash runway is the primary drag on this stock now (not the prospective treatments). Any small cap that the market is worried needs cash in the next 12-24 months is getting sold off, particularly now in tax loss selling season and poor small cap sentiment generally post pandemic. Even some very prospective exploration mining companies with plenty of ongoing drilling news flow and +18m of funding are trading on their 52 week lows.. except maybe a few lithium stocks.. If you hold these, go and play some golf and don't look again until the SPP paperwork lands on your desk. GLTAH... DYOR..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8250 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.