BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

You asked a question you knew the answer to. For what purpose?...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    You asked a question you knew the answer to. For what purpose? (this is a rhetorical question)

GPI deal: BrainChip will receive a total of US$500,000 in license fees, a non-recurring engineering fee of US$100,000 for products developed under this agreement, and long-term revenue sharing for the sale of the developed technology.

Back to waiting for the roadshows to be completed and for feedback from customers to come back before we see anything of substance come of it.

LDN:
    We do plan to do an architectural announcement shortly which really unveils what's inside Akida and how it works. Now part of this is to get the development environment out in the field, make sure that we get as much feedback as we can from customers that we've been working with as well as wide swath of researchers both in academic realms as well as in industry... Once the architectural announcement is out, we're going to hit the road doing editorial road shows. Europe is already slated for early September, the 4th and 5th of September, we'll do the US shortly thereafter and then we'll probably come to Australia and I'll probably do Australia myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $796.1K 3.947M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1478980 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 205644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.